You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: worldofcolour.nl / tibetshawls.nl / Tibetshawls.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Essential Cookies we use on https://worldofcolour.nl / https://tibetshawls.com
- WordPress Cookies: These are essential for the function of the website, like if you are logged in as a user and if you are returning customer, but also the pages you have visited and the working flow of the pages on our website.
- WooCommerce Cookies: These are essential for the function of the shop, they remember what you added to your shopping cart or products you have seen.
- Pop-up Cookies: These are essential and remember that you have seen the pop-up and doesn’t show it to you again during your visit.
- Google Analytics Cookies: These are essential for our marketing, so we know from where you come and what items you are searching for.
- Jetpack Cookies: These cookies are essential and make sure our website runs smoothly on any device you use.
- Recaptcha Cookie: After you are logged in or used the contact form, a cookie is placed that tells our website you are a human and not a robot.